In this seminar recording, you will discover 7 habits that can greatly improve the effectiveness of your brain; strategies for overcoming distraction and lack of focus; and brain-based techniques to boost your mental performance. Groundbreaking neuroscience information will be presented in plain English. Learn how some surprisingly simple behaviors can actually change your brain for the better. By the end of the recording, you will be able to immediately apply these evidence-based habits to transform your brain’s functioning and enhance your mental performance.
Jonathan Jordan is an enthusiastic presenter who enjoys interaction with the attendees and presents the content in easy-to-understand language. Neuroscience research confirms that people learn better when they are having fun and you will find this teleseminar to be both interesting and rewarding.
- Cutting-edge neuroscience breakthroughs
- Make the most of your brain
- Why attitude is so important to your brain
- Change your brain, change your life
- The art of using your whole brain
- Neuroscience in plain English
- Simple behaviors that activate your brain
- How to boost your brain’s performance
Get 7 Habits of Highly Effective Brains of author Jonathan Jordan only price 27$
- Summarize why breakthroughs in neuroscience are so important to improving the effectiveness of our brains.
- List at least four of the 7 habits of an effective brain.
- Describe why attitude is so important to brain health.
- Discuss why mental challenges can change the brain.
Recent Breakthroughs in Neuroscience, in Plain English
- Habit #1 Nutritious Diet – How foods effect your brain (and how to train your brain to lose weight)
- Habit #2 Focus Sequentially – Why multitasking hinders your brain’s performance, and how to fix it
- Habit #3 Be Physically Active – Why motion improves emotions
- Habit #4 Social Participation – Why social connections help your brain’s connections
- Habit #5 Sleep Well – What happens to your brain when you are overdrawn at the sleep bank?
- Habit #6 Mental Challenges – Simple ways to give your whole brain a workout
- Habit #7 Have a Positive Attitude – Why this habit is the most important habit of all